- Sundays - 6 rounds followed by two weeks of finals (B to E grades)
- Tuesdays - 8 rounds followed by two weeks of finals (A to E grades)
- 14 rounds of matches scheduled on a week-to-week basis.
- The first 11 rounds will be grading games, with teams splitting into A-E grades for the final 3 rounds.
- The Association reserves the right to re-grade teams where appropriate.
Match points are awarded as follows:
To be eligible for the semi finals, players must register by the due date.
Players can only register with one team per season, and can only play semis for that team.
Three rounds of semi-finals will be played using the following systems:
|Winner of game between the two higher ranked teams goes straight through to the grand final, loser plays the winner of the game between the two lower-ranked teams for the other berth. |
| E||17-24|| Straight knockout: quarter finals, semi finals, final|