The objectives of the Association are:
1. To foster and develop the playing of touch football by churches, schools and community groups in the Brisbane area
2. To encourage and support Christian principles in all aspects of the game and Association
3. To promote mutual respect, fellowship, cooperation, good sportsmanship and a sense of friendly competition between all concerned
4. To keep participation within the financial reach of all people
5. To foster the growth of the Association and the development of its players
6. To maintain responsible and effective processes for managing the Association and its affairs
7. To maintain financial viability.