The objectives of the Association are:
1. To foster and develop the playing of touch football by churches in the Brisbane area;
2. To encourage and support Christian principles in all aspects of the game and Association;
3. To promote fellowship, cooperation, good sportsmanship and a sense of friendly competition between all concerned;
4. To keep participation within the financial reach of all people;
5. To foster the growth of the Association and the development of its players;
6. To maintain responsible and effective processes for managing the Association and its affairs;
7. To maintain financial viability.